Delphi for CAPS part 3 builds on the basic concepts and skills acquired in Delphi for CAPS part 1 and part 2 and covers the prescribed topics for grade 12.
Concepts relevant to the CAPS are explained and illustrated first, one concept per page to make it easy to reference and study from. The explanations are followed by brand new practical exercises to develop problem solving skills and learn the correct syntax. Written exercises are also included to test basic knowledge, highlight common mistakes and guide students to reflect on learning. These exercises can be done for homework.
Delphi for CAPS part 3 includes sections on:
- Planning solutions for more complicated problems
- Classes and objects: developing simple user-defined classes, using constructors, destructors, accessors, mutators, auxiliary methods
- Data modules and multi-form applications
- Evaluating and improving solutions
- Two dimensional arrays.
- Structured query language to query a database with more than one table including sub-queries and the having clause
- Revision exercises
- Hints to prepare for Examinations
The page size of the book is A5 landscape to make it suitable to view an entire page of the e-book on a tablet screen or projector screen without scrolling. The printed edition is a perfect bound book of about 270 pages with the identical page numbering so that e-book users and printed book users are always “on the same page”. The e-books can be used on mobile devices using iOS or Android operating systems as well as Apple Macs and Windows computers. The Delphi e-books are protected with digital rights management and may not be printed. The Javelin E-book reader will allow you to search for a keyword, set bookmarks, make notes, highlight and underline in the e-book.
The necessary files can be downloaded from http://www.textbooks4U.co.za/files